Favorite video topics besides gaming?

reginafalange

Full GL Member
Credits
Do you watch any videos that aren't about gaming? I like watching interesting videos about geography or languages. I recently found a podcast about the history, and it's great too.

It's very rare that I watch videos unrelated to gaming, but when I do, they're usually comedy education. Just something that both teaches me and makes me laugh at the same time.

I watch a lot of videos on things relating to economics. It’s a topic I enjoy so I usually find myself looking into information. Other than that I also look into investing and personal finance topics through videos.

I like the documentary about the ancient structures, its really amazing and interesting to watch.

I also really like games that are adventure, has your level of adrenaline, I think higher than many other games that are only of war and shooting, above all I love games where you have to overcome many obstacles, these are very interesting because some level of speed must be, to move all the keys, why I love since it must be faster than the same game.

Back