Favourite GTA?

EleGiggle

Full GL Member
Credits
In my childhood I played mostly GTA San Andreas and therefore it is my favourite GTA title. Relative to its time it's even more incredible to see what they were able to produce.
But I also played some Vice City, Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories, which are also games I enjoyed quite a bit.
GTA V is also quite good, but I couldn't play it on my own, yet.

What about you? What's your favourite GTA?

I always loved GTA 4. I was addicted to that game for so long! Then, GTA 5 came out and I had a new obsession. San Andreas and Vice City were great as well. I loved the soundtracks on both of those games!

GTA Vice City will always and forever remain my favorite. Maybe it's because I played it when I was young and the whole world of 3D video games was sorta new back then or because I spent so many hours on it, or because of the awesome voice actor cast, or an even more incredible soundtrack... To me GTA Vice City is a perfect game. My favorite not only from the GTA series, but probably among the best games I ever played and probably the one I love the most.

Never really played the series, I should have gotten into V but never did.

My favorite GTA is GTA V. I like everything about it -- cars, map, story, multiplayer, etc.

I mostly enjoy the GTA Online aspect of it. It gets constant updates, lots of enjoyable modes, great car customizations, etc. Not something you'd get in older versions. Hoping GTA VI will be just as good.

I never played the old GTA games so I can't really say anything about them.I watched some yt videos and they seemed nice.I played GTA V and I loved it.I am looking forward for next GTA games

As great as GTA V is there will always be something truly special about GTA 3 for me, it will always be the best no matter what. I remember when I got it on Christmas morning in high school I must have played 19-20 hours in a row. When that came out there was nothing like it ever made, it truly revolutionized open gaming worlds and the ability to do as you please. The games now are so advanced and a great achievement but this one had that; however, there was something simple and beautiful about it. I had the whole map memorized, I fell in love with the missions and must have replayed it 4-5 times with and without cheat codes. Searching for hidden packages, evading a 5 star wanted level, or just getting the dodo plane without wings to stay in the air as long as possible are some fine memories from that game. I want to buy it again just to relive that joy.

GTA VC is what introduced me to gaming, and my mind was blown because of the open world. The hours of gameplay you could put in was massive for me back then, and it was totally worth it.
What really stepped it up for me was GTA:SA which basically made up for all the flaws of GTA VC, and the storyline was so great, I still feel like playing it. I have completed the whole game numerous times and I never seem to get bored of it.

Back