• Super Paper Mario

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paper Mario Sticker Star

• Mario & Luigi Dream Team

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • None of the above (maybe a future game)

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Of all the Mario RPGs released so far, which one is your favourite and why?

Personally, I'm going with Dream Tea at the moment. Just seems it's a big upgrade in possible sense of the word, with more content, better music, more interesting characters (except for the lack of Fawful) and enough options that the other games look kind of empty by comparison.

So which Mario RPG is your favourite?

I'm going to say Super Paper Mario. Next would be Thousand Year Door though. Like I love the humor in TYD, but I like the game play better in SPM. I like the rpg/platforming cross over.

I've played every game on this list and in my opinion, dream team defenitely takes its. I honestly think everything about Dream Team was amazingly well done, except for the bean farming, seeing as how you can break the game lol

Paper Mario: The thousand Year Door. That game did everything right. It continued one of my favorite games on the n64 with more content and all of the witty humor. It's a gorgeous game that holds up, even today and has an amazingly well written script.

Paper Mario: The thousand Year Door. That game did everything right. It continued one of my favorite games on the n64 with more content and all of the witty humor. It's a gorgeous game that holds up, even today and has an amazingly well written script.

That's pretty good, too. Would be my second pick.

Back