Favourite New Pokemon?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Which new Pokemon only found in Pokemon Black and White are your favourites, and why?

#625 Kirikizan or as I call em' , "Metal Guy" (since there's no english name and the jap one is uncool)

625.png

It's first form isn't that strong but if you pull through and evolve em to this form....you'll be pleased. It's cool and has some good defensive moves. Makes for a good physical attacker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genesect? Looks pretty damn cool, and has a laser cannon attached to it in some way. Yeah!

med_gallery_3_2_58353.png

It was feared as the most powerful hunter 300 million years ago. It was reconstructed by Team Plasma.

Next gen Mewtwo equivalent?

This:
528Kokoromori.png

If only it didn't have horrible stats.
sad.gif

This also:
596Denchura.png

And finally this(not only looks awesome but has very high stats)
567.png

It does, doesn't it? That's exactly what I thought when I first spotted it and I thought "Tropius evolution??"

Well unfortunately black/white adds no new evolutions to previous gen pokemon.

^Really? Didn't ALL the other previous generations do that in at least SOME form?
sleep.gif

Yeah, but this game doesn't unfortunately. Even the lovedisk lookin' thing isn't an evolution, which kinda ticked me off...but the game is great nonetheless and has an amazing story..the game has a much darker theme to it, it kinda feels like the gamecube Pokemon games...where the bad guys were actually threatening.

I like the 3rd form of the grass starter (forget the Japanese name, so I'll just say it's the big snake). I dunno, I didn't like it at first, but now I'm attached to it.

My favorite pokemon in the new generation is "Wargle" because it looks super cool, and i'm so sure about its stats
Pokemon_Black___White___Eagle_by_Kate_Wintersbite.gif

i didnt play black or white yet, but i the one i liek the most is Zeburaika-
ZeburaikaFront.gif

i also like victini and chillarmy..
victini-
victini.gif

chillarmy-
chillarmy.gif

To be honest I don't like any of the new Pokemon in Black and White. They all look like crap. :squint: Besides the legendaries, but they're supposed to look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I don't like any of the new Pokemon in Black and White. They all look like crap. :squint: Besides the legendaries, but they're supposed to look good.
i have to agree with this, i think a lot of them are pretty bad, but i also thought that with diamond and pearl as well...i think the pokemon creativity is going down, but cant blame them it just gets harder and harder to create a new pokemon since theres over 600 now..

Back