SNES Favourite SNES Game?

Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country
Power Rangers Zeo: Battle Racers

Always wanted to play the Battle Racers game, not sure if it got released in PAL territories! One day hopefully I'll be able to play it.

I don't remember playing Donkey Kong Country. I remember playing it on the N64 but I don't remember ever playing the game for the SNES.....

I don't remember playing Donkey Kong Country. I remember playing it on the N64 but I don't remember ever playing the game for the SNES.....
Donkey Kong (Arcade) was in DK64 if that clears anything up. But if you had an expensive adapter and cartridge you could play on N64.

You're thinking of Donkey Kong 64, a action platforming game slight different than the country series.

Yeah it was a complete collect-athon, didn't review particularly great back in the day. There were better platformers on the N64.

Yeah it was a complete collect-athon, didn't review particularly great back in the day. There were better platformers on the N64.
DK64 had the problem of having too many collectibles. Each stage had 500 bananas, and each set of 100 was color coded to where only a specific Kong could collect it. The backtracking was also annoying and convoluted at the same time.

For example:
You follow a trail of bananas that only Diddy could collect to then see a door that can only be unlocked by Tiny. So you go back and get Tiny, unlock the door, and you see an enemy in the room that had a blueprint that only Chunky could collect, and a golden banana mini game that only Donkey could complete.

It’s like good god.

DK64 had the problem of having too many collectibles. Each stage had 500 bananas, and each set of 100 was color coded to where only a specific Kong could collect it. The backtracking was also annoying and convoluted at the same time.

For example:
You follow a trail of bananas that only Diddy could collect to then see a door that can only be unlocked by Tiny. So you go back and get Tiny, unlock the door, and you see an enemy in the room that had a blueprint that only Chunky could collect, and a golden banana mini game that only Donkey could complete.

It’s like good god.

I didn't mind it back in the day, I had nothing else to play.

Back