Female Gamer Searching for Friends to play with!

Jaisys

Awards
Credits
Hello Everyone!

Jaisys here, looking for friends to play games with.
I have quite the collection of games to play so I would love to have quite the collection of friends to match!
My friend code is 3737-9523-6255 and I would be honored if you would add me and send me a message on my 3DS

to let me know who you are, what your favorite games to play are, a little about you, and that you've added me!

Thank you! and I look forward to playing with you!!!

Well consider yourself added in my elite list ^_^

edit: typing from the Wii U is kinda slow...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaisys, on 28 May 2013 - 22:37, said:Well that makes my night! Thank you!

No problem ^_^

My code is, 4355-9853-3375

Last edited by a moderator:
I've added you. My fc is 1375-8299-1480. I also have kid icarus.

I added you. I hope you like Swapnotes, I really want to have some friends in it. :) Oh yeah, I play Pokemon Black 2, MH3U and Mario kart 7.

Last edited:
Hey My name is Eric and I am 15. I currently play Fire emblem: awakening, Kid Icarus: uprising, and MH3U. I added you and my FC is 2294-3717-8178. I also swapnote frequently. Any one else feel free to add me too.

I don't currently have to many online DS multiplayer games, but I enjoy swapnote a lot! I've added you all, feel free to add me as well if you'd like.

Thanks,

Delta

Thanks a lot Delta for adding me as a friend!

I added you as well. Are there any multiplayer games that you wish you had,

or are going to buy? If so, what are they?

What kind of games do you like to play?

I'm ALWAYS open to having new friends!!!
Feel free to drop me a line anytime, and I will add you!

Hey there Jaisys just added you. My names Jose I'm 22 and the games I have right now for my 3ds are (luigis mansion) <-- favorite one :) code of princess, super street fighter,and Fire emblem awakening. I have other ds games but they don't have multiplayer. I also haven't been playing lately because of school but semesters almost over so yeah message me if u have any questions here's my FC 1134-7538-9809 any one else feel free to add me hope to play with u guys soon!

Hey added u,add me back.Do u have mario kart 7 or animal crossing new leaf or are going to get it?Also do u like rpgs?

Back