froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

This fidget spinner electric generator with a lightbulb can be useful during power outages when all your electrical powered devices no longer turn ON because of NO power, and you need something like a Fidget Spinner to pass the time.

The light can be useful for shining on a book to read, or just to use like a night light.

I bet, this fidget spinner will last longer than most other fidget spinners because the metal case looks very durable.

That, is actually kind of neat.

Isn't the fidget spinner craze dead? It only lasted like a week. I heard many retailers bought crates of the stuff trying to cash in on the action, but it died as soon as it lived; and many are selling them in bulk for a dollar, losing money they invested. It's a hilarious business move. They're now just trying to make the best of it, such as this light bulb thing. It's a good idea sure, but there's clearly better alternatives.

Isn't the fidget spinner craze dead? It only lasted like a week. I heard many retailers bought crates of the stuff trying to cash in on the action, but it died as soon as it lived; and many are selling them in bulk for a dollar, losing money they invested. It's a hilarious business move. They're now just trying to make the best of it, such as this light bulb thing. It's a good idea sure, but there's clearly better alternatives.

are they? They are still going fast in my stores.

It maybe dead at some school because some schools are closed for summer vacation, or banned them like other toys like Pokemon cards in the past.

But, there are still online communities for more dedicated Fidget Spinner users on sites like Fidget Spinners, the best type of fidget toy! • r/FidgetSpinners with over 16000 members, and new posts posted to the Fidget Spinners subreddit on an hourly basis.

Fidget Spinners where I live still cost around $10 at most stores I seen Fidget Spinners being sold at which is expensive compared to buying spinners online.

I think most people who want to save money don't buy things like Fidget Spinners, yo-yos, and other small toys from offline stores like toy and department stores which sells stuff for many dollars more than Amazon.com, and eBay. You can buy 2 or 3 fidget spinners at Amazon for the price of one fidget spinner at a store, or buy a metal fidget spinner for the price of a plastic spinner which cost around $10 at an offline store.

Amazon, eBay, and other online stores sell Fidget Spinner for $2 or less for the cheapest 3 armed plastic fidget spinner with free shipping.

Fidget Spinners are still some of the best selling toys on Amazon's Top 20 best selling toys section at Amazon Best Sellers for June: Best Toys & Games

There are also a lot of new reviews for many models of Fidget Spinners on Amazon.com.

Offline Retail stores like department and toy stores are no longer have as many customers as the past. Most people buy their things from online stores like Amazon and eBay because it is cheaper, more convenient, and you are not followed by store guards and workers like a regular store because they think you may steal their stuff,. There are also stores which mistreat its customers if the store workers are racist, sexist, and rude.

Last edited:
Back