Fifa '16 Trailer

Susimi

Awards
Credits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwz98athxQ8

Ok, so what's the opinions on this years Fifa game?

It doesn't look to me like much has changed from the last one except maybe a little more polishing of the graphics. The biggest draw for this one though is gonna be the female teams which were interestingly given very little air time in the trailer I thought.

I have always enjoyed the Fifa games but haven't bought the last few for various reasons.  The features of this one seem nice and it is good that they finally added female teams but I don't think it is enough to get me to buy it. 

I have purchased the last 2, didn't like 15 though, you can run into anyone and it gives them a free kick or penalty. I will probably be missing this one. 

Martin said:
I have purchased the last 2, didn't like 15 though, you can run into anyone and it gives them a free kick or penalty. I will probably be missing this one. 
I've got '15 and I've never experienced that. What I have had happen though is three of my team surrounding the guy on the other team with the ball and not one of my team attempting to tackle the guy. That was one of those game rage moments!

I'm getting quite curious about seeing the list of teams and stadiums to be in '16. I would like to see if any have been dropped and if any, apart from the womens teams, have been added.

Back