Ash

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal More
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
As with every FIFA, I'm getting it. But I'll probably hold off a bit, to be honest since I don't see a reason to pre-order it.

anything better than the last games?

Nice to come back and see what I thought I would do. I ended up pre-ordering it because I got a great price for it (around £38 so less than a brand new game). Hated it after a few weeks and returned it :grin:

The World Cyber Games used to have FIFA in their list of official games (from 2000 with FIFA 2000 to 2013 with FIFA 2014). Unfortunately, for some reason I don't know, the World Cyber Games doesn't have FIFA 2019 (or any other sports-genre video game) in their list of official games this year. People aren't tired of seeing the same game every year, right? FIFA esports still exists, right?

The World Cyber Games used to have FIFA in their list of official games (from 2000 with FIFA 2000 to 2013 with FIFA 2014). Unfortunately, for some reason I don't know, the World Cyber Games doesn't have FIFA 2019 (or any other sports-genre video game) in their list of official games this year. People aren't tired of seeing the same game every year, right? FIFA esports still exists, right?
Yeah, they have their own eSports although it's not exactly the most popular thing right now amongst streamers and professional gamers. The prizes offered are awful and pennies compared to prizes for other EA games

Fifa is cool game, but there is no reason to preorder it.
To be fair, if you're getting the game at some point, it makes sense to preorder it since you will get some bonuses that can help out a lot near the start of the game.

Back