Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
In a interview with Game Informer, FF 15 director Hajime Tabata stated that he wants a strong ending for the FF 15 game and said:

"I want to create a very emotional ending to the game and want to make as many people cry as possible," he said. "You're spending so many hours playing the game, so when I finish a game and it ends on a sour note and it doesn't move me, it gets me disappointed. At least make me cry or give me some emotion! I want to give a moving ending for the consumers who invest so much time."

Another goal that Tabata has for Final Fantasy XV is for it to make a similar impact on the gaming industry that revered entry Final Fantasy VII did back in the late '90s.

"There are some team members that were here for VII," he explained. "They're taking on the challenge of trying to exceed that title once more, which is a great motivator for them. VII sets a very high goal for us, but it serves as a good goal. It brought in new audiences, sales, and more."

It should also be known that it was stated in the past that Square Enix members wouldn't remake FF 7 till they felt a later FF game surpasses it.

So 15 maybe the the new 7.

Back