Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Since the game will be out soon made a new thread. Tifa's PLOT II soon lol. PC version better be dropping quick lol

Someone posted on youtube a part of the cloud and tifa date scenes but changed the audio with Aerith's Gold Saucer song so can't hear the dialogue lol

Last edited:
There's a scene of Tifa showing her PLOT to Cloud though nothing sexual during the scene. But it's not on camera thus the viewers can't see her PLOT only Cloud Dang! lol Cloud got a private Tifa PLOT stripshow but not her fans! need a mod to remedy this ! lol

Last edited:
So many good Tifa PLOT scenes in the game! But I must persevere and wait for the master race version! lol

Did they say when PC version will drop?
not yet. But Exclusivity ends may 29 2024. game is on unreal engine 4 you don't need to port it practically speaking it will run on PC , it shouldn't be long for them to optimize stuff on pc. If only they could just release the unoptimized version on pc to make it quicker I'll just optimize it myself lol

In the first remake game Tifa is not wearing her Sports Bra during the flashback scenes, now in Rebirth Tifa is wearing her Sports Bra during her Flashback scenes, So which one is canon regarding her flashback Sports Bra. Dang. This detail is important!

We'll just say she had a commando day lol.

So the first remake game just got updated, they gave First Remake Game Tifa flashback scene her sports bra lol so flashback cowgirl Tifa in the first remake game now is not commando flashback Cowgirl Tifa anymore lol even tifa herself said she's sick of all this sports bra changes lol

Before:
gSbAEUA.png

After Latest Update:
h4gG4yP.jpeg

Tifa PLOT minigame lol

New Tifa trailer:

Nissin Ad lol

Britt Baron said she really enjoys voicing Tifa's intimate moments with Cloud. Her Tifa voice during the said scenes is indeed super hawt lol like Tifa's PLOT design lol

Launch trailer:

if you search google with "Final Fantasy VII Rebirth" now a chocobo button will popup, press it multiple times and your screen will be overrun by many animated running chocobos lol

The scene where Yuffie and Cait peeping from behind a closed door rooting for Cloud and Tifa to kiss is now officially on youtube lol

So it looks like the canon Route is The Stage Play with Aerith, because of the song, Then The Gondola Date with Tifa lol

Though if you pick Tifa for the stage play Cloud will Hold hands with Tifa watching Aerith's Song Performance after the stage play. And confirmed Tifa has indeed 2 Different Dates with Cloud depending on her Affection points with him as leaked before.

Red's "Moonwalk" dance cracks me up lol.

Back