Final Fantasy 7 Remake

I still want to know how they will continue with future installments. Start over at level 1?

I hope not. I prefer imported level from Part I save.

And the waifu affection points should be imported too lol

Recorded hardmode First Duel, Vs Reno:

Saw these pics, Aerith has a "black hole" underneath instead of a pantsu lol though not a pantsu at least they gave Tifa a female shorts down there:
TFz0xHD.jpg

wgcIGir.jpg

Saw this, Twitch's Cutest In-Game Moment of the Summer 2020 results
8eLG7zD.jpg

Read Remake Sephiroth's Voice actor Tyler Hoechlin is currently busy with CW's new Superman And Lois live action series, playing Superman/Clark Kent, hopefully he can still voice Sephiroth in Part II and no scheduling issues.

Saw remake boi Rufus' official character design sheet complete with his weapon:
1kpuFjL.jpg

Read Remake Sephiroth's Voice actor Tyler Hoechlin is currently busy with CW's new Superman And Lois live action series, playing Superman/Clark Kent, hopefully he can still voice Sephiroth in Part II and no scheduling issues.

I'm sure there be very little issues given how long it will take to make the next version.

Saw remake boi Rufus' official character design sheet complete with his weapon:
1kpuFjL.jpg

I hope this means he will get more battle action, could easily get another in Rocket town and the northen cave.

I hope this means he will get more battle action, could easily get another in Rocket town and the northen cave.

Remake boi Rufus with Portable "giant" boi Mako Cannon!

Last edited:
Saw official Turks character designs sheet pic:
bLhh1cI.jpg

I'm sure there be very little issues given how long it will take to make the next version.

So according to your demonic PLOT prediction skill, when will part II of Remake Tifa's PLOT be unleashed for the world to play with, Mr. Demon?

Play Arts Cloud figure V2 is now available for purchase:
kLLovud.jpg

So according to your demonic PLOT prediction skill, when will part II of Remake Tifa's PLOT be unleashed for the world to play with, Mr. Demon?

we're going to get some kind of tease/reveal in 2021, nothing in 2020 with a possible release date of 2022 or a confirm release date of 2023. Just depends how much ground work they laid down in the first part.

Back