Final Fantasy 7 Remake

More like fitting them in a new bra lol I missed my estimation on Tifa's PLOT Cup size by 2 Ds though. When she was first revealed I estimated it 32 D instead of 32 DDD but still right on the number yay! lol

you need a new hobby...

page pic on the official size of Tifa's PLOT on the upcoming new FF7 remake Ultimania book:
ccNmygq.png

Last edited:
Whats with the heels and missing one sock along with her black under shirt?

It's character design and clothing sheet thing for reference for the 3d modelers and animators and thus she had to show her bare leg to them lol

Last edited:
translated by dualshockers They are doing a ff7 remake infiltration game:

Scrap announced on November 13 a real-life Infiltration game based on Final Fantasy VII Remake. Scrap is a company who makes Real Infiltration games, held on the fourth floor of Tokyo Mystery Circus, in Kabukicho, Shinjuku. The game is doing a collaboration event with Final Fantasy VII Remake titled “Destroy The Mako Reactor 1”.

The Real Infiltration Game is an experience where participants need to solve gimmicks, avoid traps, hide from enemies, and reach a specific goal. In this event, the players act as members of Avalanche, aiming to destroy Mako Reactor 1 to help Cloud, Tifa and Barret.

Those who are registered to Scrap’s monthly subscription can buy reservation tickets starting November 14, while the sale will open for everyone else starting November 16. Those who buy tickets now will receive as a bonus a Final Fantasy VII Remake Phoenix Down quill pen. The game will take between 40 to 100 minutes to clear depending on the players. Teams can be 1 to 3 people max. A one person ticket is 3K Yen, around 30 American Dollars.

very nice!

So time to have Tifa wearing the new cetra dress? looks like remake cetra is wearing a strapless bra or probably no bra at all lol

Back