Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Just saw this lol:
qv2n1RD.jpg

Which Madam M Massage Scene did you get Dark Young Link Dark Young Link ?
Well, because I used all my money for healing items throughout the game, I could only afford the 100g option, but after that I watched the other two and I just think this one was funnier anyway.

Well, because I used all my money for healing items throughout the game, I could only afford the 100g option, but after that I watched the other two and I just think this one was funnier anyway.
Indeed the poor man's one was really funny lol

Hahahah....hahahah....HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

I called it, I Fing called it. Pick up that phone because I called it.

They are releasing stuff just for the PS5 with improvements to boot. The wait is strong within me :grin:

Unfortunately it looks like from the trailer, the updated ps5 version has the same amount of Tifa's PLOT polygon count. they should at least increased her PLOT polygon count to Ps5's Level! lol

Yeah Yuffie looks good and her VA's voice matches too. Wonder if it's the same VA that did Rikku in FF 10.

I heard that the for people who who the PS4 version, you can download the Yuffie DLC for free so that'll be exciting.

Hopefully the other two games won't be important story wise for FF7R because I really don't wanna play FF7 but again or FF7 Fortnite.

I heard that the for people who who the PS4 version, you can download the Yuffie DLC for free so that'll be exciting.

Hopefully the other two games won't be important story wise for FF7R because I really don't wanna play FF7 but again or FF7 Fortnite.

You might be confusing the free PS4 upgrade to PS5, Yuffie's DLC will cost money from what I've seen.

Back