Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Last edited:
Played more PC FF7 Remake, recorded another apartment scene and the first battle with the specters. The bluish lighting and bloom during the first battle with the specters are great:

Saw PLOT underwear Tifa by JuicyNeko the other day lol
qDKyt7A.jpg

So now that I've finally caught up on all the KH games after like 5 months, I can finally start FF7R Intergrade tomorrow! Which will feel very strange going from one SE game with FF characters to going to an actual FF game where the voices are going to be different and throw me off again, but it'll be fine, probably.

So now that I've finally caught up on all the KH games after like 5 months, I can finally start FF7R Intergrade tomorrow! Which will feel very strange going from one SE game with FF characters to going to an actual FF game where the voices are going to be different and throw me off again, but it'll be fine, probably.

Have fun!

Niice! You'll be fine.

Trust the power of Yuffie's Da-chao beans lol

Da chao beans?
Yes, new stuff for Yuffie, her Da-Chao beans antics is hilarious lol like I mentioned before in a post a couple weeks back too,

Saw PLOT maid Tifa fanart lol
EW5UPZS.jpg

Back