Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Finally Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part II! Yay! called Rebirth.

That stream had absolute crap quality so it was hard to tell what was happening in the trailer for Rebirth, but I'm so excited! Also is the Zack game also part of the FF7R family like Integrade or is that its own thing? I couldn't really read the subtitles in 144p.

Gah, I really need to play Integrade. I just have way too much to play. I hope it slows down by the time Rebirth comes out.

That stream had absolute crap quality so it was hard to tell what was happening in the trailer for Rebirth, but I'm so excited! Also is the Zack game also part of the FF7R family like Integrade or is that its own thing? I couldn't really read the subtitles in 144p.

Gah, I really need to play Integrade. I just have way too much to play. I hope it slows down by the time Rebirth comes out.
yes the Zack game is a remaster of the FF7 Crisis core game for PSP, has great story too and the story is part of the whole ff7 story, a prequel thing. and has great gameplay too.

yes the Zack game is a remaster of the FF7 Crisis core game for PSP, has great story too and the story is part of the whole ff7 story, a prequel thing. and has great gameplay too.
Awesome! Then I'll definitely get it. I was gonna see if the Vita shop had Crisis Core in the shop like how it had the PSP Persona games, but this works out.

Dev on Barret lifting the Buster Sword:

If you extrapolate this difference in terms of simple physical strength, then yes, Barret does look like he could lift and chop with the Buster Sword in one hand.

However, that is a very different thing to asking if he could wield it as a weapon. If we assume that the Buster Sword is made from iron then it would be a gigantic sword that weighs around 40kg and there would be many factors required to actually wield it effectively, other than just brawn.

Back