Final Fantasy 7 Remake

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Saw furry Tifa lol
0lNkzhZ.jpg

I finally got around to playing FF7R Intergrade and it was a lot of fun. I had to go down to easy on the final boss though because it was super easy until I got 75% of his health down and then he rekt me so fast I thought it was supposed to be scripted loss. It wasn't and I didn't want to do the fight all over again so I said screw it. Also the end made me emotional for the obvious that I won't spoil, but it was nice seeing everyone and I miss them so much and I'm so excited for the sequel.

Though, I guess there is the Zack game coming out in December that I know absolutely nothing about so I guess that's gonna be next. Also I just realized that FF7R is becoming the Kingdom Hearts of Final Fantasy. Like instead of going from FF7 Remake to FF7 Reunion, you have Intergrade which is canon and continues the story a little bit, and FF7 I forget the subtitle Zack game that will more than likely be canon because Zack feels actually important in this game as opposed to the original where... I don't even his real purpose other than for a bait a switch mid game.

Reactions: cm2
I finally got around to playing FF7R Intergrade and it was a lot of fun. I had to go down to easy on the final boss though because it was super easy until I got 75% of his health down and then he rekt me so fast I thought it was supposed to be scripted loss. It wasn't and I didn't want to do the fight all over again so I said screw it. Also the end made me emotional for the obvious that I won't spoil, but it was nice seeing everyone and I miss them so much and I'm so excited for the sequel.

Though, I guess there is the Zack game coming out in December that I know absolutely nothing about so I guess that's gonna be next. Also I just realized that FF7R is becoming the Kingdom Hearts of Final Fantasy. Like instead of going from FF7 Remake to FF7 Reunion, you have Intergrade which is canon and continues the story a little bit, and FF7 I forget the subtitle Zack game that will more than likely be canon because Zack feels actually important in this game as opposed to the original where... I don't even his real purpose other than for a bait a switch mid game.

I wouldn't call it KH, yet at least. They were showing another side to the story which I think is worthwhile.

I wouldn't call it KH, yet at least. They were showing another side to the story which I think is worthwhile.
I agree that it is worthwhile. I just find it funny that FF7R has all these parts while most FF games don't get a whole lot. I think the only other FF games that have gotten sequels are X and XIII. It'll never be as bad as KH though. Not until there's like 7 games between Remake and Rebirth or Rebirth and the final game.

So last night I watched FF7 Advent Children for the first time. It was a confusing mess, I was lost a good chunk of the time, and it was fantastic. Made me relive how I felt playing OG Final Fantasy 7. In seriousness though, for as confusing as it was, it really made up for it with the beautiful animation that still looks really good 17 years later, and the badass fight scenes.

So last night I watched FF7 Advent Children for the first time. It was a confusing mess, I was lost a good chunk of the time, and it was fantastic. Made me relive how I felt playing OG Final Fantasy 7. In seriousness though, for as confusing as it was, it really made up for it with the beautiful animation that still looks really good 17 years later, and the badass fight scenes.

the final Battle Scene is awesome indeed.

Saw new Tifa fanart:

Wait, did you watch the first one or the Complete version of AC? And yeah, it's a bit of a confusing mess, but it comes together in the end somewhat.

Wait, did you watch the first one or the Complete version of AC? And yeah, it's a bit of a confusing mess, but it comes together in the end somewhat.
The Complete version. It kinda did, but most of the time I found myself going, "What the heck is actually happening right now!?" Which was also me a good majority of the original FF7 and even at some points in FF7R, but I think the confusion is the most enjoyable part.

I have played it a bit, it’s too hard a plot for me personally at anyways to beat.
Have you tried classic battle mode? more command based rather than the remake battle modes.

Back