Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Final-Fantasy-Type-0.png

Square Enix has filed a trademark for Final Fantasy Type-0. No announcement has been made but the potential game title was found in Europe's trademark database and was filed yesterday, December 29, 2010. Along with the trademark for the rumored Final Fantasy spin-off Square Enix has also filed for a logo.

The logo for Final Fantasy Type-0 has the words "type zero" written in kanji with the text TYPE-0 written below it. I'm sure it's possible Square Enix is just covering their bases and snatching up as many trademarks as possible but why go through the trouble of registering a logo if a game isn't in the works?

Square Enix has a production press conference next month. Do you think we'll be hearing an announcement? Could Square Enix be working on another Final Fantasy game?

source

this has my interest.

I would actually like to see a Final Fantasy game with the title Final Fantasy 0 (Zero). This is annoying though, considering how many other projects the lead of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts have. Tetsuya Nomura is his name by the way.

Back