E3 Final Fantasy VII Remake Is Coming In April 2020

People in Australia are already playing the game, saw some live streams, Tifa is looking really good indeed niiiicee!, saw some gameplay of Cloud and Tifa walking around doing stuffs, "life in the slums" chapter.
3fSepwX.png

BtWjb6i.png

Last edited:
The remake's Bike chase minigame looks great and fun.

Developer Diary Episode III:

Read from gamefaqs that a streamer finishes the game in 48 hours with some sidequests. so it's a 40 hours game then.

so in the end, we'll get a 120 hour or more video game once all parts are out, haters need to silence :p

Yeah lengthwise it's looking really good. 120 hours or more of Tifa's PLOT lol

I saw some cutscenes on the jenova's hooded clone thing--before SE's lawyers took down the streams on twitch--it's pretty rad.

Last edited:
Yeah lengthwise it's looking really good. 120 hours or more of Tifa's PLOT lol

I saw some cutscenes on the jenova's hooded clone thing--before SE's lawyers took down the streams on twitch--it's pretty rad.

Actually it was Twitch that took it down, they have a rule about not streaming games before the official street date.

Also Yuffie's plot will reign supreme :p

Actually it was Twitch that took it down, they have a rule about not streaming games before the official street date.

SE released the streaming rule too before people in Australia started streaming the game illegally:

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Material Usage License

Square Enix Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) permits fans to distribute, post, and use certain content related to FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE solely to support the formation of a FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE fan community, subject to the following terms (the “Terms”). These Terms apply only outside of Japan; if you are located in Japan, please see the Japanese license for terms that apply to you.

Please carefully review and comply with these Terms before distributing, posting, or otherwise using any Works (as defined below), including distributing or posting the Works on homepages, blogs, or social networking services. Any distribution, posting, or other use of the Works by you constitutes your agreement to these Terms. Users are not authorized to publicly post content before 10 April 2020.

1. The Works
The “Works” consist of the following content:
a. text, information, images, and videos posted on the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE official website and related official websites
b. text displayed in FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE and screenshots and videos captured in-game
c. music and songs, including musical compositions and music/voice data, in FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

Notwithstanding the foregoing, the “Works” do not include:
a. sections of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE that are configured to prohibit players from natively capturing videos or screenshots of the game
b. the song “Hollow”
c. the version of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE sold in Japan, content on the official Japanese FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE website and related official Japanese websites

Also Yuffie's plot will reign supreme :p

nah Yuffie got nothing on Tifa's PLOT. lol

little good as it does, here is the final trailer:

Ooohohoooo, boy. I'm regretting my nonplay choice.

Niiice!

You can always change your nonplay choice though.

Finished preloading. Remake Tifa's PLOT size is 81 GB.

So from the trailer, are you happy with remake boi Rufus' looks? lol Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Finished preloading. Remake Tifa's PLOT size is 81 GB.

Is that just the preload or the actual game with a do not open till april 10th on it?

So from the trailer, are you happy with remake boi Rufus' looks? lol Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

I think so? He's a bit shotty, can't get a good look but they kept the helicopter scene so I'm pretty much satisfied.

Back