Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Not many days of the year left, so what was your favorite or least favorite times of this year?

Least favorite time were the Covid19 Delta and Omicron Variants being discovered which meant I spent most of my time at home to avoid getting infected with Covid.

The Covid19 vaccine being released to the public, and Donald Trump no longer being the US President is my favorite moment because the Covid19 Pandemic can be worst if Trump continued to be president, and most of the world may not have enough affordable Covid19 vaccines for most people in the US and other countries who did not invent their own Covid vaccine.

It's not as bad as 2020, but it still wasn't really great. The only real great time was March-June when I didn't have to wear the mask anymore. Only for them to reinstate it again. At least now I don't have to wear it while outside. That was the only real complaint.

I ended the year 2021 with the worst illness of my life, even up to this moment I'm still struggling. I don't want to witness heavy restrictions being imposed again due to omicron variant. Such, will simply make me feel at prison once more.

I ended the year 2021 with the worst illness of my life, even up to this moment I'm still struggling. I don't want to witness heavy restrictions being imposed again due to omicron variant. Such, will simply make me feel at prison once more.

That was me some years ago, got bronchitis from a christmas party, very sick on new years and spent all winter feeling like crap until it finally warmed up.

Hope you feel better soon.

Kinda rough not going places without a mask and stuff. Get to hear all the terrible stuff going on in the world of politics for like a few more years. Other than that still working and gaming and all that and hopefully will get faster cheaper internet locally in 2022.

Covid Stuff aside a pretty good year, Tales Of Arise, New Excellent DCS Story Campaigns, FF7 Remake PC albeit the issues, Nier Replicant Remaster.

That was me some years ago, got bronchitis from a christmas party, very sick on new years and spent all winter feeling like crap until it finally warmed up.

Hope you feel better soon.
I'm regaining my normal state, thanks for wishing me well. Such experience you had in the past is demoralizing, I wouldn't like to see you go into it again. I want everyone's good health, and not living with ill health.

2021 wasn't as bad as 2020 but it wasn't great. I wasn't happy that they discovered new variants of the Covid (first delta and then omnicron, or whatever they're called). I just wonder....how long this Covid is going to continue to affect our lives?

I would love to stay home all the time to avoid getting around people and avoid getting sick. Unfortunately, I have bills to pay and I don't have a money tree growing in my back yard. So, I have to leave my house to go to work.

2021 wasn't as bad as 2020 but it wasn't great. I wasn't happy that they discovered new variants of the Covid (first delta and then omnicron, or whatever they're called). I just wonder....how long this Covid is going to continue to affect our lives?

I would love to stay home all the time to avoid getting around people and avoid getting sick. Unfortunately, I have bills to pay and I don't have a money tree growing in my back yard. So, I have to leave my house to go to work.

A money tree is something we all like.

Back