Find Mii II AND Mii Plaza COMPLETE Guide

SpoonySage

N3DS Community Ghost Gym Leader
Awards
Credits
Mii Plaza Guide
There are several mini games currently in the Mii Plaza, so here are some tips as to how you can navigate them quickly and efficiently with your Play Coins.

Puzzle Swap
Metroid: Other M, Mario and Bowser , Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda , Kirby's Dream Land , Pikmin, New Super Mario Bros. Wii (All 15)

The Legend of Zelda: OoT 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Pilotwings Resort, Rhythm Heaven Fever (All 24 Pieces with 4 Pink Squares)

Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Tennis Open, Fire Emblem:Awakening, Kirby's 20th Anniversary, New Super Mario Bros. 2 (All 40 Pieces with 8 Pink Squares)

For a video showing all of those panels completed, check this out! (Thanks to Nin for finding and posting this video)

Find Mii 2
gallery_262855_65_37374.jpg

Image from another site.

Room 12 is the bright room, room 14 is the poson room, and room 18 is the fire room. Room 15 is locked until you get the key for beating the final boss on your second playthrough. It takes at least 3 runs to get every hat. Here is your suggested route (going different ways may result in hats being moved around slightly, but most will be in the same spots):

First Crusade= 1 Yoshi - 4 Top Hat - 6 Pirate - 8 Arwing - 10 Cheeseburger - 12 Ninja Hood - 14 Floral -17 Epona - 18 Donkey Kong - 19 Prince

Second Crusade= 1 Peach's Wig/Crown - 7 Triforce - 17 Cake - 18 Beehive Wig - 19 Wario (and Key to room 15)

Last Crusade= 1 Boo - 8 Fox - 12 Soccer Ball - 15 Shy Guy - 17 Pizza - 18 Red Ribbon - 19 Dark Lord Helmet

Advice:
When you find an enemy with a shield, strike it with the sword of a similar colored swordsman. For the Shadowlight shield, use a team attack with black and white swordsmen.

In Find Mii 2, for the poison room, enter with 2 yellow shirts; for the fire room, enter with 2 blue shirts; for the bright room, enter with 2 black shirts; for the freezing room, enter with 2 red shirts; and for the dark room, enter with 1 white shirt. This is much easier to do when you hire friends.

Usually, it is best to spend the coins to get rid of level down gas and curse gas. Barrier gas to prevent magic and fortifying magic to up monster defense can get annoying, but you can generally counter with the opposite type of attack. Also, to save coins, try to hire 2-3 high level friends and then several low level random heroes. Use your friends first and then use the others only to buy the Vial of Valor to call back heroes. Since a level 7 hero costs 9 coins, you will save a coin even by doing this for just one hero!

Barrier Gas is NOT countered by Barrier Potions! I ALWAYS forget this and waste a turn. Barrier Potions get rid of fortifying magic.

If you need more coins, you can always reset the date, but it is best to pick a much older date so you do not mess up your system's activity log. However, this may have side effects in games with calendars like Pokemon (where you are banned from the Dream World for 24 hours after a date reset).

Find Mii 2 Secret Quest
gallery_262855_65_43218.jpg

The following is not the BEST route, but it is the order in which I visited rooms. When you journey a different route, it can change the order and locations of some of the hats, so I am simply posting where MY hats were found.
First Crusade: 1= Warp Pipe, 5= Panda, 8= Tomato, 17= Penguin, [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]27= Hot Dog,[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 34= [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Piranha Plant, [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]35= Princess's Crown[/font]
Second Crusade: 1= Daisy Crown, 10= Ice Cream, [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]29= Football Helmet, [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]34= Magic, [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]35= Waluigi's Cap and KEY (to room 31)[/font]
Third Crusade: 1= Yellow Yoshi, 5= Samurai Wig, 13= Lacy Headband, (I think somewhere in 19, 28, or 29 I got the Swimming Cap, but was unable to write it down at the time), 33= Devil Horns, 35= Dark Emperor Helmet
Fourth Crusade: 8= Chef, 17= Penguin (I think I got this hat twice; this may happen if you go down the same routes multiple times), 25= Bear and KEY (to room 7)

Enemy Stats for Find Mii 2/Secret Quest

Yellow Slime- 10 HP (sometimes carries shield; must break with like-colored hero's sword)
Blue Slime- 25 HP
Pink Slime- 50 HP (grows each turn, but I've never seen what happens when it reaches max size)
Green Slime- 3 HP (dodges most attacks as well as most magic other than asleep or ice, which helps some; can carry shield)

Yellow Ghost- 10 HP (sometimes carries shield; must break with like-colored hero's sword)
Blue Ghost- 25 HP (will create fake clones, so use low level heroes or red magic)
Armored Ghost- 20 HP +1 Def
Blood Red Ghost- 50 HP (immune to red magic)

Shambling Mummy- 15 HP (scares off any but same color, high level characters might go unaffected; can carry shield)
Roaming Mummy- 30 HP (scares off any but like color, high level characters might go unaffected)
Marauding Mummy- 45 HP (scares off any but like color, high level characters might go unaffected; has healing magic)
Rampaging Mummy- 60/75 HP (scares off first hero, high level characters might go unaffected)

Granite Golem- 25 HP +2 Def
Iron Golem- 45 HP +2 Def
Golden Golem- 65 HP +2 Def
Diamond Golem- 85 HP +2 Def (casts fortifying magic for +1 Def occasionally)

Armored Demon- 40 HP +1 Def

Reaper Cadet- 30 HP (spews curse gas)
Reaper Captain- 45 HP +1 Def (spews barrier gas preventing magic)
Reaper General- 75 HP +2 Def (spews curse gas, causing some turns to simply fail; can completely revive its allies)

Armored Archfiend- 60 HP +1 Def (scares first hero; casts fortifying magic for +1 Def every time)
Ultimate Ghost- 150 HP (spews -1 level gas)
Dark Lord- 200 HP (spews -1 level gas; immune to light green and light blue magic)
Dark Emperor- 250 HP (spews -1 level gas)

Accomplishments

1. 1st StreetPass tag with a Special Mii.
2. 10th StreetPass tag with a Special Mii.
3. Met five male Mii characters in a row in one trip to the plaza gate.
4. Met five female Mii characters in a row in one trip to the plaza gate.
5. Met the same Mii 10 times.
6. Collected 100 StreetPass tags in one day.
7. Met Mii characters via StreetPass five days in a row.
8. Met Mii characters via StreetPass ten days in a row.
9 First StreetPass in a while. (around 10 days)
10. First StreetPass in AGES. (this is supposedly around a month, but I got mine after only 2 weeks...)
11. Met a Mii in his or her birthday.
12. Got a "fantastic" rating.
13. Got 10 "fantastic" ratings.
14. Got 50 "fantastic" ratings.
15. Got 100 "fantastic" ratings.
16. Met Mii characters from a total of two different regions.
17. Met Mii characters from a total of three different regions.
18. Met Mii characters from a total of five different regions.
19. Met Mii characters from a total of ten different regions.
20. Met Mii characters from a total of twenty different regions.
21. Met Mii characters from a total of thirty different regions.
22. Met Mii characters from a total of fifty different regions.
23. Met Mii characters from every region in your country.
24. Met Mii characters from a total of two different countries.
25. Met Mii characters from a total of three different countries.
26. Met Mii characters from a total of five different countries.
27. Met Mii characters from a total of ten different countries.
28. Met three in a row, all in one go, who used the same software last.
29. Received a personal greeting.
30. 1st StreetPass tag.
31. 10th StreetPass tag.
32. 50th StreetPass tag.
33. 100th StreetPass tag.
34. 500th StreetPass tag.
35. 777th StreetPass tag.
36. 1,000th StreetPass tag.
37. 2,000th StreetPass tag.
38. 3,000th StreetPass tag.
39. 4,000th StreetPass tag.
40. 5,000th StreetPass tag.
41. 6,000th StreetPass tag.
42. 7,000th StreetPass tag.
43. 8,000th StreetPass tag.
44. 9,000th StreetPass tag.
45. 9,999th StreetPass tag.
46. Plaza population reached 10.
47. Plaza population reached 50.
48. Plaza population reached 100.
49. Plaza population reached 500.
50. Plaza population reached 1,000.
51. Plaza population reached 2,000.
52. Plaza population reached 3,000.
53. Got three identical Puzzle Swap pieces in a row with Play Coins.
54. Completed a Puzzle Swap Puzzle.
55. Completed five Puzzle Swap Puzzles.
56. Completed seven Puzzle Swap Puzzles.
57. Completed ten Puzzle Swap Puzzles.
58. Made it through a room in Find Mii.
59. Missed with a sword attack three times in a row in Find Mii.
60. Dealt over 50 damage in a single turn in Find Mii.
61. Broke through a yellow shield in Find Mii.
62. Broke through a light-blue shield in Find Mii.
63. Made it through a dark room in Find Mii.
64. Completed Find Mii.
65. Completed Find Mii twice.
66. Completed Find Mii five times.
67. Completed Find Mii ten times.
68. Completed Find Mii with 30 or fewer Mii characters.
69. Made it through a dazzling room in Find Mii II.
70. Made it through a fiery room in Find Mii II.
71. Made it through an icy room in Find Mii II.
72. Made it through a poisonous room in Find Mii II.
73. Broke through a shadowlight shield in Find Mii II.
74. Completed Find Mii II.
75. Completed Find Mii II's Secret Quest.
76. Completed Find Mii II's Secret Quest twice.
77. Completed Find Mii II's Secret Quest five times.
78. Completed Find Mii II's Secret Quest ten times

Last edited by a moderator:
How you get the second Find Mii?

You beat Find Mii twice and Find Mii 2 is unlocked; this was added with the big system update and contains tons of new hats (oops, I need to add a list of all the hats). Beating Find Mii 2 gets you Find Mii 2 Secret Quest.

Well I'll be darn. I beaten it once and was half way thru the second one, when my son formatted the 3DS
sad.gif

Good guide, but you can only go up to 9,999 StreetPass tags? I was hoping for more.

Good guide, but you can only go up to 9,999 StreetPass tags? I was hoping for more.

that had better be sarcasm...<_<

First of all, I REALLY hope it was sarcasm. Secondly, you get an accomplishment for your 9,999th StreetPass. That doesn't necessarily mean it is the max...
Oh, so you can have unlimited StreetPass tags? And also, could you add the HP of the enemies in Find Mii 1 and 2?

Last edited by a moderator:

First of all, I REALLY hope it was sarcasm. Secondly, you get an accomplishment for your 9,999th StreetPass. That doesn't necessarily mean it is the max...
Oh, so you can have unlimited StreetPass tags? And also, could you add the HP of the enemies in Find Mii 1 and 2?
Added Find Mii 2 stats. (still working on finding all hats, but cannot do coin glitches any more because of it affecting Pokemon)

NO,YOU CANNOT HAVE UNLIMITED.
Where do you think the data goes for the tags?A magical fairy land?

The max is probally 9999.I doubt it'll go higher.

UPDATES:
  • Secret Quest First and Second Crusade (going to just update the third run as I play).
  • Added the Mario Tennis and Fire Emblem puzzles to the list after the recent update.

SIDE NOTE:
I think the other guide posted has some wrong information. While you can indeed get different hats by going to rooms in a different order, I am PRETTY SURE you should get only get keys at certain points and those should not move around. I cannot confirm anything else being wrong as of now since I can only tell you the route I have taken.

Back