Switch Fire Emblem Engage

O you mean, that. yeah they do this kind of thing a lot in this game, especially on maddening, gazillions of reinforcements out of nowhere appearing to attack your units en-masse.

Actually the cut scene.

They had no setup for that.

I beleive that's because the real-time 3d engine cannot handle/render that many detailed 3d characters and 3d polygons on screen, the scene when Ivy swoops in is not realtime, it's pre-rendered. The scene from 0:36 is rendered realtime.

Last edited:
I beleive that's because the real-time 3d engine cannot handle/render that many detailed 3d characters and 3d polygons on screen, the scene when Ivy swoops in is not realtime, it's pre-rendered. The scene from 0:36 is rendered realtime.

You're not getting what I'm saying. There was no battle, there was just a report of a single dragon flying in and suddenly there was a battle in an area there was no battle. The writing is really bad.

You're not getting what I'm saying. There was no battle, there was just a report of a single dragon flying in and suddenly there was a battle in an area there was no battle. The writing is really bad.

lol I kept thinking gameplay and engine wise not storywise lol. The report was inaccurate lol she's a princess there should be some frontline soldiers before her arrival with her main soldiers as Alcyst said before The princess was planning to assault the castle. lol It could be done better if the realtime engine could render the stuff in the prerendered cutscene, so the realtime scene with the wayvern report thing could include the soldiers fighting too.

Last edited:
lol I kept thinking gameplay and engine wise not storywise lol. The report was inaccurate lol she's a princess there should be some frontline soldiers before her arrival with her main soldiers as Alcyst said before The princess was planning to assault the castle. lol It could be done better if the realtime engine could render the stuff in the prerendered cutscene, so the realtime scene with the wayvern report thing could include the soldiers fighting too.

But they didn't talk about any battles or soldiers approching though lol.

Finished the game tonight, I think the Fell Xenologue dlc is the best thing about the game lol but seriously this game was so horribly unbalanced, it would take several boring skirmish grinding battles to get any decent gold and don't even get me started the SP.

Game was better than three houses, but I hope they do a lot better on the next game, if there is one.

Nice. With gold you can use loli Anna to farm gold in combat though lol.

On maddening there are only 3 skirmishes for the entire game, you practically cannot grind on maddening. making it even tougher on an already tough play on my current maddening run!

Finished the game tonight, I think the Fell Xenologue dlc is the best thing about the game lol but seriously this game was so horribly unbalanced, it would take several boring skirmish grinding battles to get any decent gold and don't even get me started the SP.

Game was better than three houses, but I hope they do a lot better on the next game, if there is one.
I didn't really care for the Xenologue myself. It didn't really make me care for the characters. Then the twist happened and I just... didn't care. Even though I liked the character more than other characters, I was just like, "Meh." I still think Three Houses was better, but I did like the mechanics of this game more. I also liked exploring the Somniel more than the Monastery only because Somniel was smaller and it look less time to get between battle to battle. I loved Three Houses, but having a month between chapters made the game drag near the end when you just had so much to do.

I'm just tired of FE becoming just constant... how I do I put this? All the franchise does anymore is "Look, it's this old character! And this one! AND THIS ONE!" And like yeah that's cool and all, but they did that for Heroes, for Warriors, and for this game. Which all came out in a pretty short time span with Heroes still going on. The other problem is that it's hard to be excited for these older characters when we don't even have a way to play FE 3-6 or the Radiance games. I wanted to be hyped by the old characters, but I just can't when I don't know them.

Fire Emblem Genealogy remake next!

So which Waifu PLOT character you picked for your MC Alear Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith ? lol or no Waifu?

Not small enough to be my crusher.
Well female Alear Mc's PLOT is alright enough, size wise, so when the 2 of them are doing their Yuri PLOT action it will be good enough lol.

Back