Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

With this new DLC called Cinder Shadows, the three houses become four with the reveal of the hidden house, Ashen Wolves.

I kinda hate it. Like, I still have to go back and do the other 3 routes. Now I have to do a 5th at some point? I'm having a hard enough time getting the will to go back for the other 3. I'm still willing to try it, but just not until after I beat the other 3 routes.

I kinda hate it. Like, I still have to go back and do the other 3 routes. Now I have to do a 5th at some point? I'm having a hard enough time getting the will to go back for the other 3. I'm still willing to try it, but just not until after I beat the other 3 routes.

I'm just about done with eagle route myself, I know I want to do the deer one next but after that I don't see myself having the will to do more.

I'm just about done with eagle route myself, I know I want to do the deer one next but after that I don't see myself having the will to do more.
Eagles was my first route as well. I started Blue Lions so I wouldn't have to deal with the prologue and just get right into the game. Even though I don't know anything about the rest of the routes,
I feel like Eagles is the definitive route of the game.[/spoiler}

Eagles was my first route as well. I started Blue Lions so I wouldn't have to deal with the prologue and just get right into the game. Even though I don't know anything about the rest of the routes,
I feel like Eagles is the definitive route of the game.[/spoiler}

pretty much agree.

The maid and butler battalion cracks me up lol
rCoRmsY.jpg

Everything is pretty much gray in 3 houses, but I don't like Edelgard because her methods are wrong imo causing too much war and death. And she tried to kill Dimitri at the end of Blue Lions route after Dimitri spared her and offered his hand twice, wrong move. Edelgard also has the shortest number of chapters. She's like "Nobunaga" and thus her red color lol. I also don't like Rhea and her iron fist. Dimitri is still better than Edelgard imo though I don't like his killer side. Claude is good too but I don't like his antics lol. Blue Lions is the best route for me, with most number of recruitable characters, 22 chapters and waifu Annette for Mc.

And the fith one is a nice side short story, not like the main ones.

Last edited:
Saw Annette fanart
2ttu5Yz.jpg

Back