Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

A new trailer showing off the latest FE title which is due out this fall.

I'm excited for it, but I wish they showed a little gameplay. Even though I can't imagine it being much different than Hyrule Warriors. Actually what I really want is the character list because I really want to know who I can be.

Looks like a fun game I could play for the story and fan favorite characters. lol

viking_warrior_by_jaywong001-d71meq1.jpg

I'm sure all the popular characters will be covered.
Yeah. I'm hoping for Lucina, who will totally be in there because she got a super high ranking on some list they did for popular Fire Emblem characters. Though I'm also hoping for Eliwood.

I have never played any of the Fire Emblem games before. I do have a 3DS XL but I just never tried. However, I often see gamers talk really highly of this franchise, especially the Fire Emblem Awakening. Is it really that good that you'd suggest I buy it? Also, if I'd want to get ready for Fire Emblem Warriors would it be wise to first play all of the previous titles to better grasp what's happening?

I always love games with a compelling story and even though I haven't got a clue about the franchise itself the trailer is so interesting.

Back