Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I'm not going to only have one. once the PS3 stops bring out games I care about and I play all the PSN games then I will jump ship to Wii.
That may take awhile. Although you may not want as many games as I do, or just want to bother playing them. I still need about 30 to finish the ones that I really want. There are a lot of others though. I only have 11 at the moment though... I play Wii occasionally.

That may take awhile. Although you may not want as many games as I do, or just want to bother playing them. I still need about 30 to finish the ones that I really want. there are a lot of others though. I only have 11 at the moment though... I play Wii occasionally.

it all depends on what catches my interest. then again, I don't have the money for $60 games.

I was referring to the PS3 with the $60, but money wise I should have gone with the Wii as I could get more fun games.
...$10 isn't a big saving. And I guarentee you wouldn't play the Wii nearly as much. Everyone I know that has a Wii either never or barely uses it. Same for me; I like having it for those damn exclusives. :grin:

...$10 isn't a big saving. And I guarentee you wouldn't play the Wii nearly as much. Everyone I know that has a Wii either never or barely uses it. Same for me; I like having it for those damn exclusives. :grin:

ten bucks is a lot though if you think about it. if I had three hundred bucks I could get 6 brand new wii games instead of 5 brand new PS3 games.

But anyways, there's a lot of games I want to get for Wii like this game, super mario galaxy 1 and 2, paper mario, donkey country returns, yarn kirby, the new zelda game, goldeneye 007, and many VC games.

ten bucks is a lot though if you think about it. if I had three hundred bucks I could get 6 brand new wii games instead of 5 brand new PS3 games.

But anyways, there's a lot of games I want to get for Wii like this game, super mario galaxy 1 and 2, paper mario, donkey country returns, yarn kirby, the new zelda game, goldeneye 007, and many VC games.
VC games? And let me tell you two things: 1) Don't bother getting SMG if your going to get SMG2; they are basically the same thing, but 2 is better. 2) Super Paper Mario for Wii... it was meh. I wasn't to big on it; better than the GC one though, not than the N64 one though.

VC games? And let me tell you two things: 1) Don't bother getting SMG if your going to get SMG2; they are basically the same thing, but 2 is better. 2) Super Paper Mario for Wii... it was meh. I wasn't to big on it; better than the GC one though, not than the N64 one though.

VC= virtual Console games, it's like the PSN but instead of old PlayStation games it's old N64 and before games. and as long as SMG is as good as SM64 I could care less.

VC= virtual Console games, it's like the PSN but instead of old PlayStation games it's old N64 and before games. and as long as SMG is as good as SM64 I could care less.
I know what it was when you said Virtual Console. -_- And you say you don't want to waste money buying a PS3 game for $60 that is nothing like another in sense, but would get the same game that isn't as good as the sequel? Who's the money waster now?

Back