Five Nights at Freddy's World?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Has anyone played it? What do you think of the game?

I'm just wondering because it was pulled off Steam recently, and people are saying it's rather buggy and unfinished. Is this actually the case?

From what I'd read, it seems he released it without any sort of tutorial, and no way to see what your abilities did while actually in combat, on top of being fairly short and repetitive. I think he pushed himself to release the game ahead of it's release date, as he'd done with all the other, but wasn't actually ready to do so and wasn't thinking of the best interests of the game itself. In any case, it's being released for free and being improved as well, so I guess it ends up being a win/win situation. There were actually just as many, if not more people who'd enjoyed it when it was on Steam, and it overall had good ratings- he just personally wasn't happy with the problems with the game. Which I think was pretty stand up of the guy. He realized he wasn't cool with the perceived issues, and decided to let everyone have their money back if they wished it, and decided to simply release it for free. I guess a lot of people chose not to refund it, so he could keep at least some of the money he'd gotten for the game.

I'm not interested in the game at all

Back