Flipnote Studio 3D just anounced and nobody is talking about it?

Inb4 Yoshian.

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you're definitely not the one I expected to make this topic.

That took so long I thought the game was scrapped.

That took so long I thought the game was scrapped.

Three words: Duke. Nukem. Forever. lol Could also reference Rygar which was for NES and Arcade and then got a sequel on the PS2 MANY years later. Never count something out even if it is delayed indefinitely. ;)

I literally just came back from my super-long hiatus just to see if Yoshian flipped his shit yet.

He prolly flipped his shit so much that he can't even post.

Otherwise, here's the english Nintendo Direct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhpsK-nk098

Too bad the online community will be a monthly paid service TROLLOLOLOLOL

And that's where the internet comes in. Somewhere out there someone's working on a free replacement for FlipNote Hatana or whatever for the people who don't want to pay the annoying fees.

This is definitely an opportunity for someone to make their fortune. If you're a bored gaming website owner who needs a new project to test out your skills, something like this could be it.

Well, that's a little unfortunate about the online sevice. But, the way I see it is at least you have to actually PAY to stay on and submit flipnotes, meaning we may or may not see alot of the repetitive things being reposted as people mindlessly boost ones popularity off of someone elses work.

(Could have been avoided if they just had moderators >.> but this could work, too.)

Finally! I've been waiting too long for a preview / release date of it to come out, but I'm not as excited for it as I use to be.

I'm not as excited for it as I use to be.

That's a complete lie.

That's a complete lie.

He's afraid if he flips out the admins are gonna be on his ass.

You two, I've matured quite a bit since I joined this site and I don't give a f**k if you say I haven't.

I'm excited for Flipnote 3DS to come out, but I'm not gonna be talking about it 24/7 ok? The mods won't be on me like last year when I did talk about it alot.

That's a complete lie.

He's afraid if he flips out the admins are gonna be on his ass.

You two, I've matured quite a bit since I joined this site and I don't give a f**k if you say I haven't.

I'm excited for Flipnote 3DS to come out, but I'm not gonna be talking about it 24/7 ok? The mods won't be on me like last year when I did talk about it alot.

lolhypocrit

that was ALL you talked about and ALL you were excited for "FLIPNOTE STUDIO WHEN IS FLIPNOTE STUDIO COMING OUT GUYS NINTENDO SAID SOMETHING ABOUT FLIPNOTE STUDIO"

That was a year ago Skymin, I haven't talked about it since June or July of last year. Now knock it off before this turns into an argument.

Back on topic, I have to say that I'm glad there's now a 3D feature and new colors. The only thing I hope changes is the fee to post Flipnotes online, but it may change.

That was a year ago Skymin, I haven't talked about it since June or July of last year. Now knock it off before this turns into an argument.

Back on topic, I have to say that I'm glad there's now a 3D feature and new colors. The only thing I hope changes is the fee to post Flipnotes online, but it may change.

you still obsessed over it like a mouse with cheese.

and I guess that's good.

Skymin and Space Core, Hush.

As for Flipnote, it's looking to be pretty awesome. I'm glad it's finally going to be available.

Back