For Christmas?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Do you ever ask for family or friends to get you a specific game for Christmas? What about asking for a game for your birthday?

I know Super Mario Maker just recently came out for the Wii U and I've already asked for that for Christmas. Other than that game, I haven't asked for anything else but that doesn't mean I'm not on the look out for other games.

I ask my parents and grandparents for gifts, but I never ask my brothers for anything.

Never. My parents are so lazy they don't celebrate christmas. They just throw cash to whoever they want to throw it at. For the most part, I just buy whatever game I want myself so it's pointless to ask and wait anyway.

None. Because very few video games actually come out on December 25th, and I don't wait to buy anything. So if say, the next Zelda game came out on December 23rd, I'd get it right on that day. Screw waiting.

Never. My parents are so lazy they don't celebrate christmas. They just throw cash to whoever they want to throw it at. For the most part, I just buy whatever game I want myself so it's pointless to ask and wait anyway.

Could they throw money at me please? :p

None. Because very few video games actually come out on December 25th, and I don't wait to buy anything. So if say, the next Zelda game came out on December 23rd, I'd get it right on that day. Screw waiting.

Last I checked, little to no games come out around the 25th due to the holiday rush.

Like I've mentioned in my original post, I've asked for Super Mario Maker for Christmas this year. There have been times in the past that I've asked for games for Christmas (or my birthday, in some cases). It depends on how close the game is released to said holiday.

Nah, but I could see getting myself a christmas gift of a game or two - been a while since I've gotten anything new!

Yeah I normally ask for my family to get me some, saves me having to spend out on them and saves me getting gifts I don't really want.

I have give them the specific game or games that I want for christmas or my birthday as otherwise they'll end up buying a game I don't like

Back