Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
“Wait a minute,” said Fortnite streamer Exotic Chaotic upon noticing the number of digits in a donation he received on Twitch earlier this week. “That can’t be right.” He was so stunned that he stopped playing to check his PayPal. There it was: $75,000.

Exotic Chaotic stood up and lost his shit. “DUDE,” he bellowed while spinning around in incredulous celebratory circles. “WHAT IS THAT SHIT?”

It turned out that that shit, which many are saying marks a new Twitch record for most money donated in a single go, came from fellow Fortnite streamer and friend KingMascot. For a moment, though, Exotic Chaotic was convinced that somebody was trying to get a rise out of him with a fake donation.

“At first I thought my moderator ‘IEsh’ was messing with me,” he told Kotaku today via DM. “He sometimes would test $100 donations through Streamlabs just to set the alert off and startle me, so at first it was [like] ‘Oh, this must be a joke.’ Then I checked my PayPal and saw $72,000 on hold and then kind of just examined everything about it for a bit—trying to make sure it was real money. It cleared 24 hours after he donated.”

The streamer who made the donation, KingMascot, says he did it because he wanted to help his friend during a financially difficult time.

“I do not have a very high income,” Exotic Chaotic said. “My girlfriend has worked full-time to support my career as a Fortnite streamer, so I owe it to her and my four-year-old son to protect and grow this money for their futures.”

More here

Reminds me of the huge donation TFS got.

It is nice of KingMascot for donating money to help his friend Exotic Chaotic through his financial difficulties by donating money to him.

Back