Fortnite

dfarmer2001

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I play Fortnite on PlayStation 4. I had a PlayStation 5 for several months, then eventually, life got busy and I stopped using it. I ended up selling my PS5, so now I'm back on a PS4. I consider Fortnite to be one of the best free-to-play battle royale games on the market, and this is my go-to game especially when I have friends online. Do you guys play Fortnite, why or why not?

I do not play because if I tried it it would take WAY too much memory on my Switch and I like my memory space for other things. Also, I'd try Overwatch or Apex before this game by the presentation alone. I like the properties in Fortnite but it was never something I'd play because if I wanted to play it it would be the only thing I'd play, plus if I lag I wouldn't enjoy anyways like Dauntless (something I tried for a short bit).

Nooope, just a cheap CoD knock off that I have better things to play.
Pretty far off from COD, to be honest. It's not a first-person shooter and the building aspect does make it quite unique. Unfortunately, that is the biggest reason why I don't play it anymore. The try-hards building massive towers just isn't funny.

I play it sometimes with friends when we all have free time. I hardly play it alone because I feel like shooting games are more fun with friends.

Pretty far off from COD, to be honest. It's not a first-person shooter and the building aspect does make it quite unique. Unfortunately, that is the biggest reason why I don't play it anymore. The try-hards building massive towers just isn't funny.

Guess it be more of a minecraft/battle field fusion if anything.

Fortnite is one of the biggest free Battle Royale Games that I currently play. I have played League of Legends but it's not on the same level with Fortnite for me. The cosmetics in Fortnite are incredibly awesome. It's a game I spend money on cosmetics and never regret it.

The cosmetics really are on another level. It's amazing how many partnerships they've managed to arrange and how many cool skins they've added from mainstream shows and games.

Back