FORUM KARAOKE!

Aensland

Succubus
Awards
Credits
FORUM KARAOKE
How it works:

Okay, this is something one of my friends started on a forum I owned and it got carried around by people who frequented other forums I Mod / Admin on. For this forum we are going to tweak the rules slightly by adding a new one. And yes, I realize this isn't technically karaoke at all but it gets the point across.

• We take turns posting our favorite songs / lyrics, making certain that the non-PG rated words are edited, please. Remember: This is still a site that houses children as a majority of members.

• You can post actions in between the lyrics as if you were performing it but it is not necessary unless you would like to do so. Although, it can be a good way to applaud a song you may like that the person before you posted by stating it as if you were at the mic. I suggest doing so in a different color, such as blue or red so that it is noticeable.

• The new rule will be TRY to keep the songs video game related or from shows based on games, or from the games themselves. As this is a forum for video games and NOT just Nintendo, they do not need to be all Nintendo related.

Have Fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
*Walks up to the mic, taking it slowly into his hands.* "I'd just like to dedicate this song to my late mother, who stole my copy of this game's soundtrack for her love of this song. The song is the opening to Lunar : Silver Star Story and is called Wings, performed by Jennifer Stigile, one of my favorite voice artists of the series."

In your dreams,

magical thoughts...

All things are real

unless you dream they're not.

In your dreams,

love is the plot

carried on wings of hope.

Each of our souls

intertwine, when we do.

Instantly we see it

the time to grow and be it

when everything is pinned on a hope.