Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Xbox has officially announced Forza Horizon 5 for release on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC on November 9, 2021.

The new instalment will take place in Mexico, which Playground Games’ creative director Mike Brown described as “the most diverse open-world yet in a Horizon game” and a “truly astounding showcase” for Xbox Series X.

Players will be able to discover “living deserts, lush jungles, historic cities, hidden ruins, pristine beaches, vast canyons, and a towering snow-capped volcano – the highest point ever in a Horizon game,” according to Playground.

The game will feature a new Expedition mode which encourages players to explore the open-world environment, new mini-games and a creation tool called Events Lab.

WOW! That honestly looks amazing. It looks even better because we still don't have a proper racing game for the PS5, the current ones just aren't as good as Forza Horizon.

I really might have to get my hands on an Xbox Series X now because there are a couple of games that I really, really want to play. It really does look pretty life like

NOOOOOO!

Oh well, I hope you enjoy it.
Haha, thanks. It arrived today and I have to say, I do like it. Not a fan of the UI but everything else is good. I actually like the design of the console and the controller a bit more than the PS5 now as well

Haha, thanks. It arrived today and I have to say, I do like it. Not a fan of the UI but everything else is good. I actually like the design of the console and the controller a bit more than the PS5 now as well

There is still the show off topic in the GL news board, be sure to post there with your new console.

Reactions: Ash
That looks incredible. The graphics are amazing. I haven't played a driving game in ages. I usually play on ps4 because I have a steering wheel, but I might just get that on pc.

Back