Ash

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal More
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
Now that Forza Horizon 5 is out for everyone, what do you guys think about it?

I'm loving it so far. The game looks and feels great. Would have loved the DualSense features on the Xbox controller though, it would have made the game even better!

Not a fan of car games, so I'll pass. Looks life like though.

I saw a game trailer for Forza Horizon 5, and it looks very realistic, and it has a lot of different car models.

I've played the Forza horizon 4 racing game, I am yet to play it's latest edition, with what I've seen, the game will definitely worth it, I'll soon go for it.

I'm not into racing games, friends have been trying to convince me to get it though. Do the dualsense features work on PC? Cause I'd be down to try it in that case.
Xbox/PC game so the DualSense won't work with this since the game hasn't been developed with it in mind.
Did I see this game has a wooden car?
It's just a wrap rather than an actual wooden car

38ff20b6d232b57c76132a846f1d9cdb.jpg

Xbox/PC game so the DualSense won't work with this since the game hasn't been developed with it in mind.
You know, I knew that. But it didn't click until just now.
Lol F.

• Haha
Reactions: Ash
The game is a bit of a gambling simulator at the moment. There is an easy way to get premium spins so everyone is doing that since they're scared it's going to be patched out soon.

Hi everyone,
Forza Horizon 5 is a drug, I've never played the FH series and .. ya I only realize now how much is a fantastic game!

So, this is my first livery on the FH5 and I want to share it.

Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 EVO II- DTM

share code: 570 851 867

No Caption Provided
eNjoy and feel free to share your liveries.
English isn´t my native language so this text could contain mistakes :blush:

Looks awesome cioflix cioflix. I will check it out in the game once I figure out how to use the share codes lol

Hi everyone,
Forza Horizon 5 is a drug, I've never played the FH series and .. ya I only realize now how much is a fantastic game!

So, this is my first livery on the FH5 and I want to share it.

Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 EVO II- DTM

share code: 570 851 867

No Caption Provided
eNjoy and feel free to share your liveries.
English isn´t my native language so this text could contain mistakes :blush:
I've seen that, English isn't your favourite language. But I still got the information you passed, concerning your liveries via FH5 game.

The FH series is one of my favourite franchises, I put so many hours into them and FH5 is no different, only 14 achievements left to get which are mainly multiplayer ones ( if they ever fix MP as it's a bit flaky at the moment)

Finally got to the Hall of Fame so the weekly seasonal challenges are a bit easier now. Kind of wish they gave you a bit more time for each one though.

Back