Four Swords for DSi

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I can't believe it, but it's true. At the begining Miyamoto stated that Four Swords would be FREE on the DSi shop. I'm so happy about it.

What are your thoughts?

Also I wonder if it will have wifi... It better.

It probably won't.

Then how are we expected to play it? It's the same thing with FS on the GBA. Either no one had a cable or only one person you knew had it and that person was you.

That would be fine by me then. That's what I was expecting FS for GBA to be after playing FSA.

I'd be interested, multiplayer or not. But I have no idea if I can purchase it on my 3DS, if it's for the DSi Shop.

If I recall, miyamotto (or however you spell it) said that you would be able to play with friends in the game. so it has to have wi-fi. i hope it does.
tongue.gif

It doesn't have to have WiFi at all. It could just be local wireless only. It may, however, support download play, so that friends with normal DSes, who can't download it, can still team up with you.

Well I can only hope that it has wifi because I don't know anyone around here who owns a DSi. Let alone has ever had an original DS.

i doubt that it will be anything but local wifi. that seems to be the trend. I just hope one day they'll realize nobody has a bunch of people over to play handhelds. The lack of wifi titles is the only reason i havent swiitched over from consoles completely.

I have a copy of the original, I bought it brand new. I still haven't played it to this day. So this better have a way for me to play it or I will be super pissed.

Same here. However at least it will be free an not a waste of money.

Why isnt it on 3ds too? I have a Dsi but it doesnt have internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, and I maybe wrong, that it's because 3DS owners get Link's Awakening.

i guarantee it will be on 3ds. its the gba version and not the gc version. only question now is what kind of multiplayer will we get

Why isnt it on 3ds too? I have a Dsi but it doesnt have internet.
Of course it's on the 3DS, what makes you think it might not be?
The 3DS has access to all DSiWare (apart from a list of about a dozen or so).

Back