Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I scored codes for Mewtwo for the 4th smash bros game on both the Wii U and 3DS. So you want the codes? Do one of the following:

Option 1:

Make 25 topic replies and 5 new topic posts on this forum. Be sure to post your current post count before starting here in this topic. All posts should be more than two sentences long and no post increase areas and daily chat areas don't count.

Option 2:

Make fifteen GF ad posts on other forums/websites as topics/articles that are approved by the website owner and no GF ad currently is on the site.

Option 3:

Get 10 members to sign up which each makes at least 3 good posts on the forum following option 1's guidelines.

The above options are good for only one code, want them both then double the option requirement. This is a first come first served kind of thing, so don't delay!

Good luck.

all codes are USA only.

Wii U code: Still available

3DS code: 3 Still available.

And I might get a few more codes yet, so check back daily.

Offhand, do you know if these codes are US specific? 

If they aren't then I'll give a shot for Option 1. My current post count is 684 (including this post) and I'll be going for the U code.

But if for some reason they're only open to US then I won't bother. 

Yeah, that's what I figured. (A lot of these codes are region locked.)

Oh well.

I retract my entry. (But only because you all know I'd have swept all the codes anyway.)

Back