Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Today at Sony's Gamescom 2013 press conference, the company announced that all Playstation 4 owners will receive a free 14-day Playstation Plus trial with the purchase of their console.
Sony also confirmed that the free Playstation Plus trial will give gamers access to Driveclub and the new-announced Resogun.

Additionally, Sony announced that Playstation Plus members would receive free access to Assassin's Creed III in the month of September.

Finally, if you purchase a year of Playstation Plus, you now get an additional 90 days (25%) for free. The standard price for a year of PS+ is $50.
source

Should be a full month, but nice deal none the less. I hope it's a forever thing.

I'm still bitter over the PS Plus requirement to play online (even though I do have PS Plus, I still don't like being forced to need it). So this does little to persuade me otherwise. 

That deal where you buy a year of plus and get 90 days free... Is that permanently? Or just during the PS4 launch? Or only if you buy a PS4? I ask because they really are not clear about that at all.

Back