Friends for Animal Crossing, MK7, Swapnote, and Pokemon X (Updated)

Telos

Resident BTBAM fan
Awards
Credits
Since I'm new here I'd like to take this opportunity to add friends on my 3DS.
I'm really into Animal Crossing right now so that's my prefered game at the moment, but I'd be willing to play MK7 if anyone's ever in the mood. As for Swapnote, I'd really would like to use that app since I have used it once and I feel as though it's just using up space on my SD card.

Name: Telos

Friend Code: 3523-2210-5040

Cheers.

Edit: Just changed my name from Luis to Telos. Just for future reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really into Animal Crossing right now so that's my prefered game at the moment, but I'd be willing to play MK7 if anyone's ever in the mood. As for Swapnote, I'd really would like to use that app since I have used it once and I feel as though it's just using up space on my SD card.

Name: Luis

Cheers.

luis mine is 3866 9178 3470

Hiii guys c:

Add me, I'll add you too.

Stirby [font='Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]4527-8078-8706
[/font]

sturby i added u mine is 3866 9178 3470

Add me need some friends for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, her is my friend code 4398-9135-7107 Melissa.

Name: Luis

Cheers.

Friend Code: 1075-0731-3976

Name: morfo

I'll add you!

Hiii guys c:

Add me, I'll add you too.

Stirby 4527-8078-8706

Hi, Name: Harvey
FC: 4554-0463-7295
Reply saying so if you've added me.

Added.

Add me need some friends for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, her is my friend code 4398-9135-7107 Melissa.

i add all of you. mine under the signature!!

I need friends for the Friend Safari. Preferably people with Normal and Water type safari's because I'm trying to catch a Protean Frogadier and Good IV'd Dittos.

I need friends for the Friend Safari. Preferably people with Normal and Water type safari's because I'm trying to catch a Protean Frogadier and Good IV'd Dittos.

I have quilladin with Bullet Proof in my safari, if you want. And is it Telos as in T-elos of Xenosaga? If so I have a figure on my wall still in the box of your sister (well, your namesake's lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to the site and looking for friends to add for both me and my girlfriend's. If you are rocking X or Y hit me up via PM and I will pass on ours codes and add each other.

I am new to the site and looking for friends to add for both me and my girlfriend's. If you are rocking X or Y hit me up via PM and I will pass on ours codes and add each other.

Hey, man! glad you could make it! You can stick your friend code in your profile page and it will display on the left like mine. Also, feel free to post in the introductions thread - you'd be amazed how much that helps.

Back