Friends for Swapnote :]

EnidAraki

Awards
Credits
Hello there! I'm new to the forum and I got a solitary Swapnote :[

I'd like to know if there is anybody from the Caribbean or Latin-America here. Anyway, I'd like to have friends from all around the world.

My friendcode is 1075-1981-0074, hope I get some friends.

my things under pic

Before I give out my friend code (you'll notice it's not there), how do I know you aren't trying to hack my 3ds or something? I don't even know you! Give me a good reason to put it out.

Before I give out my friend code (you'll notice it's not there), how do I know you aren't trying to hack my 3ds or something? I don't even know you! Give me a good reason to put it out.

you cannot hack a ds via friend code, the most they can do is bombard you with letterbox mail or give it to other ppl or something

Hey EnidAraki my friend code is: 343736314521
Name:Tron
Favorite game: KINGDOM HEARTS 3D

[font=times new roman, times, serif]Hey my names Brandon I have add everyone who posted a comment in this room.please add me.I calling out! I play pokemon,zelda,mario cart 7,super mario bros.,super mario 3d land,and im getting mario tennis soon.I like to swap note and I love GOD.
yoshi.gif
Thank You. My friend code is0473-8889-0807.bye[/font]

I'll add you, and if anyone else would like to add me for swapnote or MK7, leave me a message on my profile so I can add you back!
smile.gif

Name, Sedrick
FC: 3952-7567-6297

Last edited:
EnidAraki Batmann64 Mario#1 Zeoblades Pikachu346 SedrickD Thiva I added you all
biggrin.gif

Here is mine: 1289-8267-6851
biggrin.gif
Please add me too

[font=times new roman, times, serif]Hey my names Brandon I have add everyone who posted a comment in this room.please add me.I calling out! I play pokemon,zelda,mario cart 7,super mario bros.,super mario 3d land,and im getting mario tennis soon.I like to swap note and I love GOD.
yoshi.gif
Thank You. My friend code is0473-8889-0807.bye[/font]
I added U
biggrin.gif
mine: 1289-8267-6851
biggrin.gif

Hello there! I'm new to the forum and I got a solitary Swapnote :[

I'd like to know if there is anybody from the Caribbean or Latin-America here. Anyway, I'd like to have friends from all around the world.

My friendcode is 1075-1981-0074, hope I get some friends.
I added U
biggrin.gif
mine: 1289-8267-6851
biggrin.gif

Back