from all mario games which one do you regret the most

dragonk2r

LENGEDARY POKÉMON EXPERT
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Okay there has to be a least one Mario game you don't actually agree with the most.well for me its actually Mario bros not really a big fan of it.well tell me what you guys think is there one Mario game you do not agree with.PS don't judge me cause I dislike Mario bros.

this is an attention whore topic. Mario Clash is the only one nobody likes at all. Virtual Boy

I can't stand Super Mario 3D Land. It was far too easy, short, boring, and gave way too many lives and the "hidden" coins were poorly hidden. The 3D effects were poorly done. It was the only game I played with the 3D off most of the time.

Mario Bros... just never appealed to me at all. I tried to play it when it came packaged with those Mario Advance games and Superstar Saga, but it's just too different from your average Mario title to really be fun.

Super Mario Land 1 too. I just can't really enjoy this game much, because the physics suck, the presentation in general is even worse and the game is just too damn weird. Even back in the 90s I remember like Super Mario Land 2 more...

But those are the two Mario games I generally dislike.

this is an attention whore topic. Mario Clash is the only one nobody likes at all. Virtual Boy

Woah, jerk mode post, much? He's allowed to post. <_<

but to answer the topic question.....I'd say "Mario Bros" (the arcade/NES one) because it's just way too slow paced and boring. Other than that, I tend to enjoy all of the Mario games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario's Time Machine. The SNES was there to rot my brain, not train it.

If we're going by ones we played, I would have to say Super Mario Sunshine. It didn't appeal to me as much as the other games.

However, the worst game I've seen would have to be Mario is Missing.

Also I love Mario Bros. Hook it up with another person and the game is a blast.

Oh also the funniest Mario game ever is Mario's Early Years Fun with Letters... Watch Protonjon play it and you'll know why.

Omg I love this game so much dylIf we're going by ones we played, I would have to say Super Mario Sunshine. It didn't appeal to me as much as the other games. However, the worst game I've seen would have to be Mario is Missing. Also I love Mario Bros. Hook it up with another person and the game is a blast. Oh also the funniest Mario game ever is Mario's Early Years Fun with Letters... Watch Protonjon play it and you'll know why.

Omg I love this game so much dyl

If we're going by ones we played, I would have to say Super Mario Sunshine. It didn't appeal to me as much as the other games. However, the worst game I've seen would have to be Mario is Missing. Also I love Mario Bros. Hook it up with another person and the game is a blast. Oh also the funniest Mario game ever is Mario's Early Years Fun with Letters... Watch Protonjon play it and you'll know why.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate it. I just don't like it as much as 64 or Galaxy.. maybe it's better than Galaxy 2 though.

Mario & Sonic, and the latter Mario vs. DK games.

Back