Yep, from a certain Nintendo site:

Normal

blackandwhitespritesnormal.png

Back sprites

blackandwhitespritesback.png

Shiny sprites

blackandwhitespritesshiny.png

Your thoughts?

The legendaries make me want to cry (except for the main two). It looks like they had a couple 5 year olds sit down and draw them up.

Cool! (and, seeing as this is hosted on Nintendo3DSFans.com, I am assuming it will be open soon, and the site may FINALLY be telling the truth that it will be open tomorrow.)

I'm sorry, but being honest, there's only a small handful of Pokemon that I actually would want to catch in that list. If you ask me, they look... really bad, with the exception of only several.

Can I also say (since we're on the topic of it) that this is the very first time that there is NOT a starter that I really want to obtain/really like. I like all the fire-type starters excepting Torchic, and instead I like Treecko. This is the second time I won't choose the fire starter, and the first time that I don't want any of them at all.

I'm sorry, but being honest, there's only a small handful of Pokemon that I actually would want to catch in that list. If you ask me, they look... really bad, with the exception of only several.

Can I also say (since we're on the topic of it) that this is the very first time that there is NOT a starter that I really want to obtain/really like. I like all the fire-type starters excepting Torchic, and instead I like Treecko. This is the second time I won't choose the fire starter, and the first time that I don't want any of them at all.
yeahthat.gif

But yes, I'd only want to catch Pokabu or something.

You know what scares me the most? There's a Pokemon based on ice cream. That's just... Sad. There is no other word to describe it.

I love most of them/ I just hate the swan thinghy and the thing that should be an evolution for luvdisc. Also I've seen most of these sprites but I didn't get to see the backsprites. Thanks.
biggrin.gif

I like the legendaries to a degree... bar the fact all the genies are palette swaps. That's just lazy.

I like the legendaries to a degree... bar the fact all the genies are palette swaps. That's just lazy.
Yes those legendaries I have a problem with. I think they should've been similar in look like the Regis but not just palette swaps. I like the three main dragons a lot and I like the four legged beasts.

Back