Full list of sprites in Pokemon Black and White

I wonder when the series will end forever.
My brother Snaps up every bit of Pokemon info 'e can find.

To me, it sounds like they're having trouble with new ideas... and now I've noticed it, that genie-Pokemon-palette-swap is a HUGE mistake.... At least the legendaries up till now did not look almost exactly alike... (take the legendaries that came in threes, for example, the birds or dogs or Regis or lake guardians... oh wait... that's ALL of them.)

And 'Isshu' sounds either like a really bad fake sneeze, or something I'd blow my nose on... I need a t...ISSHU!

But with all that said, I will certainly be getting the game... It would be good to have a new region to explore, more new bad guys, and even better visuals... The three-on-three battles might be a let down, though, but I hope there are a lot more two-on-two battles than ever.

To me, it sounds like they're having trouble with new ideas... and now I've noticed it, that genie-Pokemon-palette-swap is a HUGE mistake.... At least the legendaries up till now did not look almost exactly alike... (take the legendaries that came in threes, for example, the birds or dogs or Regis or lake guardians... oh wait... that's ALL of them.)

And 'Isshu' sounds either like a really bad fake sneeze, or something I'd blow my nose on... I need a t...ISSHU!

But with all that said, I will certainly be getting the game... It would be good to have a new region to explore, more new bad guys, and even better visuals... The three-on-three battles might be a let down, though, but I hope there are a lot more two-on-two battles than ever.

Random thought, though... Pokemon games are often released with two initially, and a third follows later. We could soon be seeing a 'Pokemon Grey' (or gray, depending on where you live) in one or two years.

Random thought, though... Pokemon games are often released with two initially, and a third follows later. We could soon be seeing a 'Pokemon Grey' (or gray, depending on where you live) in one or two years.
...I bet they would. If they did, I would laugh so hard.

Is it sad that I've seen all 649 everyday for the past 2 months? Old news OP.

Back