Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

If you happened to miss it, here it is. But you really missed nothing...

I have never been to such conference, I like the guy who presents there and the arrangments of the place. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Its more on vocal explanation but its good enough. Much better if some slides where used for the conference to show up more about the new release product.

Not as good as Microsoft or Nintendo at this point.

It wasn't much of a show and not much presentations. Some of the trailers that attracts my attention were Resident Evil 2 remake and Spider-Man which was for me the highlights of the show. Right now, the best show was given by Microsoft.

I do not actually watch conference but I am expecting it more to be full of surprise , like they did on their previous conference. I am expecting it to be more like this,making our heart race. (Can't actually forget this moment)

Also please Sony, put a name change and backward compatibility.

I have never been to a conferance on gaming or games, I have noe even watched the conferance online. I play games howeve,r I do not take interest in games beyod playin it on my device. But anyways I am going to watch the video shared by the OP.

I just watched a bit of the video will be watching all later.never attended one of these conferences before. It was good of you to share. That's why I love gaming forums

I couldn't watch the conference due to my recent schedules of events. I hope to watch it as soon as I get the time. I just hope there will be some pleasant surprises.

Back