Funniest anime character according to you

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I believe mitsuhashi from kyou kara ore wa is the funniest character in the entire anime world...well...in my opinion anyway.
After him, I don't know who to choose.
Anyway, who is the funniest anime character according to you guys?

I know a few but I can't recall them right now, so I'll go with Saitama from One Punch Man. Oh so powerful, oh so silly.

Saitama well....he is a weirdo alright and I do agree with others that he is really easy to draw.

It's just, well, with his face, I can't seem to picture him with excitement at all....so....I don't think of him as funny. Some moments in one punch man are funny but saitama is not funny. That's what I believe.

Saitama well....he is a weirdo alright and I do agree with others that he is really easy to draw.

It's just, well, with his face, I can't seem to picture him with excitement at all....so....I don't think of him as funny. Some moments in one punch man are funny but saitama is not funny. That's what I believe.

he has funny moments, when realizing he has the wrong date for a market sale.

Katsura Kotaro from Gintama. He may not make many jokes himself but when you combine everything about his character and role, it's so funny.

Katsura Kotaro from Gintama. He may not make many jokes himself but when you combine everything about his character and role, it's so funny.
zura ja nai katsura da. Is he the one? Well, my sister made me watch couple of moments involving him, but for me.....I am just not into gag anime.

zura ja nai katsura da. Is he the one? Well, my sister made me watch couple of moments involving him, but for me.....I am just not into gag anime.
Yes! he is the one. I didn't use to like gag anime but I guess Gintama's Samurai/Edo setting makes me like it. I do also like the jokes and stories.

Yes! he is the one. I didn't use to like gag anime but I guess Gintama's Samurai/Edo setting makes me like it. I do also like the jokes and stories.
I see. Well I have dropped gintama as it's a bit too much for me. I don't like.... Uh... Gintama jokes.
I see. I know that face then...I don't remember his funny side though

I see. Well I have dropped gintama as it's a bit too much for me. I don't like.... Uh... Gintama jokes.
I see. I know that face then...I don't remember his funny side though

He's a serious character with a serious cause that he's fighting for, but the gang is hysterically indifferent to him.

He's a serious character with a serious cause that he's fighting for, but the gang is hysterically indifferent to him.
Hmm
.. Well I don't think I could ever find that funny but it's just me being me...
Anyway, I would rather see Mitsuhashi from kyou Kara ore wa rather than gintama characters

My vote goes to Saitama of One Punch Man. By just looking at his face, I can't stop laughing. The poker face even while fighting is just so epic. Hanamichi Sakuragi of Slam Dunk would be my second vote. He has so many funny moments especially with Takenori Akagi, the captain.

Usopp is the funniest anime character for me because of the way he approaches any situation. I can't stop laughing especially when told lies to his enemies. They always believe him.hahaha

For me the funniest anime is One punch man. I just really love the humor. :grin:
Even his appearance is funny to be honest.
I don't think they would be any protagonist, even in the future, who will have a bald head like that.

It's funny that you should ask this question. When it comes to Anime you would think that there's a lot of funny characters but in reality there's but a few of them. What really is funny are the situations that they are in but when it comes to a funny character, I can only think of one character because he looks funny and it's One Punch Man's Saitama.

My vote goes to Saitama of One Punch Man. By just looking at his face, I can't stop laughing. The poker face even while fighting is just so epic. Hanamichi Sakuragi of Slam Dunk would be my second vote. He has so many funny moments especially with Takenori Akagi, the captain.
I hear that One Punch Man is a good anime to watch... but, I still haven't watched it yet. I have seen some pictures of Saitama, and he does look like someone that could make me have a laugh or two.
When it comes to Slam Dunk (which I could relate to) I do think that Hanamichi Sakuragi is a very funny fellow. I specially love it when he toys around with their captain ball and their coach. Hes over confident persona is a charm for his character.

I hear that One Punch Man is a good anime to watch... but, I still haven't watched it yet. I have seen some pictures of Saitama, and he does look like someone that could make me have a laugh or two.
When it comes to Slam Dunk (which I could relate to) I do think that Hanamichi Sakuragi is a very funny fellow. I specially love it when he toys around with their captain ball and their coach. Hes over confident persona is a charm for his character.

I think you'll love One Punch Man. You gotta watch it as soon as possible and not wait until many seasons pass -- which I did for One Piece that now I'm having a hard time to cope with my friends' convo since they're way too updated. Hehe.

I would say Luffy from One Piece. He is funny, sometimes stupid and always hungry but always their to protect his friends.

I think you'll love One Punch Man. You gotta watch it as soon as possible and not wait until many seasons pass -- which I did for One Piece that now I'm having a hard time to cope with my friends' convo since they're way too updated. Hehe.
I think now is the time for me to look for good websites to watch anime series. I really want to start from the beginning and make my up to the current story. Good thing you mentioned One Piece. I also like that anime and I really like the illustrations. That anime is really superb.

Back