Funniest thing I've seen (Twitch stream where users control the player)

We finally made it to the champion yesterday. Unfortunately, all we had left was Azumarill and it only had 15% of it's HP left. We spent a good 5 minutes before battling Wallace trying to heal Azumarill with a Hyper Potion. Lots of "Right+A" combinations put into the chat, it was pretty insane and resembled this:

2TmaO6p.gif

Not much else to update on, we are struggling mightily with the E4. The streamer had to delay the starting time for Fire Red because we just can't get the job done.

So now we are on Fire Red. This version of the game is randomized, so all Pokemon in the game are random as are their abilities and moves. I believe the starter we got was a Truant Machop haha, and we also have a Surskit that knows Hyper Beam. Another cool thing is that the gym leader's preferred type is randomized, here's what we've gotten so far:

Brock - Bug Pokemon

WZaDIrT.png

Misty - Poison Pokemon

GWUnMaX.png

Lt. Surge - Ground Pokemon

R3TdUUb.png

We also find ourselves upstairs in the Pokemon center talking to the lady that explains trading to us

MagQOFR.png

Lol I've been watching this whole time now, besides school. I went to bed last night and they were trying to get to Rock Tunnel. I just got home and they're right outside. All I missed was the ledge.

Also those alt leader sprite are awesome.

Give credit to the guy on reddit that made em :p

Bah, I can't even find the guy now!!

Anyways, here's the subreddit where most of these pics are shared:

http://www.reddit.com/r/twitchplayspokemon/

And here it is on IMGUR (makes it a little easier to browse the images)

http://imgur.com/r/twitchplayspokemon/new/

That IMGUR site makes finding the memes for TPP so much easier. I could never find them on my own.

Also now we're stuck in the Rocket Hideout. We've been there for long the live update hasn't updated for an hour...

Probably. We're mindlessly running around, which is nothing new. If the chat worked at school I'd input, but it only shows the video portion. :(

So I was really sad because I started watch Fire Red from the beginning and I still ended up missing the end. :( Though Platinum starts in a little more than 2 days. :grin: Right now they're playing Mario Party. The one for the DS.

Back