Multi Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® is on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

udkultimate

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Edit from Tiger: This is not appropriate for this community! Read the last post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you friends. I feel honored being a part of such amazing community. By the way, please, download, test and wishlist my game on steam, as this helps me too much.

Cheers.

When I play games, I don't want politics. There's is just so much to complain about. There are so many grudges. War and action look good for games and entertainment media. Heck, I've just watched a superhero game (Iron Man) and he didn't care about destroying US Air Force planes, which doesn't make me mad, it just leaves me confused. There are so many things wrong with putting religious opinions in games to the point you need violence to solve your problems. War, no matter which side it's on needs to stop because it's just going to suck time, resources, and literal lives because someone wants to play a game of religious king of the hill. Anyone can let these things go to their head but a stronger man stands up for everyone. Pacifism and some secondary force to see who's right. If you are a martyr, then you cannot be a liar. Therefore remember your martyrs. That being said keep in mind what games are actually popular, works of fiction yes, sometimes realism, but I can see so much bad press from this for all the wrong reasons.

All right, it's gotta be said, and I'm putting my foot down at this very moment!

Listen, and listen good:

THIS KIND OF GAME, THIS KIND OF THING, PROMOTING THIS KIND OF THING, AND GLORIFYING THIS KIND OF THING (ESPECIALLY IN THE WAKE OF RECENT EVENTS!) IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THIS ANY KIND OF FORUM OR COMMUNITY!!! I AM ASTOUNDED THAT WE EVEN LEFT THIS KIND OF THING UP HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! I AM REMOVING ALL POSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION OF THIS GAME FROM PUBLIC VIEW, AND I AM LOCKING THIS TOPIC FOR GOOD!!!!!
udkultimate udkultimate If you post another topic regarding this game, we will be taking disciplinary action against your account!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back