Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
G4 tv channel is counting down the top 100 video games of all time with five 1-hour specials all week long starting Monday, June 11 at 8/7c.

If you got the channel check it out.

I'm definitely going to check it out.

Hoping to see how games like Resident Evil 4,Devil May Cry 3,Castlevania symphony of the night, and Super Metroid rank up.

I don't have G4 on my line up. DirecTV got rid of it a few years ago. Are you going to post the games day by day? I want to see what I've been supposedly missing out on.

I am going to figure out how to watch this next week because I have the channel but it is exam week so I really need to study. I will definantly need to see this though.

Final Fantasy? I would easily place that ahead of Mass Effect 2. It was so innovative, and without it, there may not have been Mass Effect 2. There are plenty of older games that are better than today's great games.

Final Fantasy? I would easily place that ahead of Mass Effect 2. It was so innovative, and without it, there may not have been Mass Effect 2. There are plenty of older games that are better than today's great games.

Didn't DS say it was beaten by a driving game?

Well, I meant in a general sense. Most of the list will probably be crap (lol), but I mean that there are better NES games than Mass Effect 2 or something.

Back