Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Anyone here pick this up?

A lot of physical stores had them in stock. It’s also weird seeing people trying to scalp and item that all the big box stores had stacks of.

A good way to slap the scalpers in the face.

I like to get one for my Grandma, she grew up on these games but she would never be able to see the screen.

A good way to slap the scalpers in the face.

I like to get one for my Grandma, she grew up on these games but she would never be able to see the screen.
They had like 30 of them in the case they keep the Switches in at Best Buy, and this was at like 3PM btw. I guess people are too dumb to know how to scalp correctly. I thought you were supposed to scalp things you can’t find easily?

They had like 30 of them in the case they keep the Switches in at Best Buy, and this was at like 3PM btw. I guess people are too dumb to know how to scalp correctly. I thought you were supposed to scalp things you can’t find easily?

People must think everything is in short demand at this point.

GAME & WATCH: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA looks like a fun way to play Zelda games. I bet, the battery life last a long time.

As a Zelda fan I really want one, but I know I probably won't use it much so I'm torn.

Back