Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
This past week the batman arkham knight and CoD: Black ops 3 both had their DLC revealed through the means of season pass which said season pass cost between 40-50 dollars plus the cost of the game which would put most new games over the $100 cost.

Thats pretty bad and on top of that DLC is starting to cost as much as a new game. I can't believe how bad DLC is getting these days.

I agree these console game price increases are pretty bad. I think these price increases for console games will make some people play more games on PC where they can get more games for $100 when there is a Steam Summer sale going on at Steam, or play free games like League of Legends, and Dota 2.

Some poorer gamers may just game on smartphones and tablets where many games are free, or cost $1-20 for paid games where they can buy more games for $100. They also may continue play games on older consoles like the PS2, PS3, N64, etc where they can buy more older used games for $100.

There are also now alternative consoles like the Amazon Fire TV, and Google Android TV which can play more affordable, and free mobile games like Modern Combat 5, Asphalt 8, and emulators with a controller, or motion controlled remote for games which don't support a gamepad controller.

I definitely would not be paying that much for a game. Plus having to buy the season pass also? Nope.  :confused:

Back