Games that let you play as a God?

Kita

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Recently, I found that I want to find some video games that will let me play as a God. But unfortunately I wasn't able to find a good one to start with.

I'm searching for one for PC or mobile. If you could recommend me a game to try I would really appreciate it. :)

The old Black And White and Black And White 2 games?

The old Black And White and Black And White 2 games?
I saw the trailers in YouTube. Looks interesting and might download one of them to see how actually it is to play them. :)

Other recommendations are also welcomed.

Other recommendations are also welcomed.

From Dust.

So will you challenge Mr. Demon with your newly acquired godly powers? lol

Right at the entrance. There is a reason why I used to call myself Ares in Mount & Blade.
Niiice. I'll have to watch the battle of the gods between you two from the front row. So Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith are you ready to battle Kita The Ares?

But where the battle will be? That's the question...
Well this is technically Mr. Demon's domain, so I reckon it's going to be at his Battle Arena lol

Well this is technically Mr. Demon's domain, so I reckon it's going to be at his Battle Arena lol
But on second thought... It will be better to reconsider.

-silently walks away-

But on second thought... It will be better to reconsider.

-silently walks away-

You could dare him to battle you at your domain instead.

Thought at first that 'play as Good' means 'play perfectly'. Then understood. Sims is the most popular God-like game I know. Or, maybe, you are looking for smth different?

Thought at first that 'play as Good' means 'play perfectly'. Then understood. Sims is the most popular God-like game I know. Or, maybe, you are looking for smth different?
Would like something set in the ancient world.

東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え
There is god character in this game.
In below video I'm play as god character against human character.

Back