Games to kill time

My favorite game to play to kill time is between Gears of war and Call of Duty! No matter how much I play they will never get boring, Plus I like to take my frustrations out on those zombies!

I play runescape or some flash games. Once in a while I will play an xbox 360 game that I havn't played in awhile.

I find the old Sonic games good time killers.

I recently bought minecraft, I've been playing it in my free time a lot lately. However I switch between that and facebook games, such as Fruit Ninja or Robot Unicorn Attack Evolution.

Usually for me it's a simple one like solitaire, bejeweled, pacman or something. That's if i've just got about 10-15 minutes or so to kill.

One of my favorite games to play in my spare time is Gemcraft. It is a great Tower Defense game with two sequels. I usually play on Kongregate, since I like to get the achievements.

I may start up a new Pokemon file on one of my older game copies, but with the twist of doing a Nuzlocke run for added challenge. I'd like to get into Minecraft though if my computer weren't so bad at gaming.

Disgaea on my DS. Fiddling around in the item worlds collecting residents to make the ultimate weapon :laugh:

For me.. it's an online game called Texas Hold Them!
Or... you could way it's poker....
i'm playing that game from viwawa...
it's really a time killing game... since most of the people are waiting for their luck...
and it will be more time consuming if many you play with 7 other people.

I see that you are playing wii sport game for killing your time, but in my opinion...
that's a kind of sport itself.. and i won't think that as killing time.

For me.. it's an online game called Texas Hold Them!
Or... you could way it's poker....
i'm playing that game from viwawa...
it's really a time killing game... since most of the people are waiting for their luck...
and it will be more time consuming if many you play with 7 other people.

I see that you are playing wii sport game for killing your time, but in my opinion...
that's a kind of sport itself.. and i won't think that as killing time.

I used to play it on Zynga, great game

I usually play Theme hospital or random arcade games at forums like this.

Back